Well the countdown is on, they have started on our house. Moss wants me to take lots of picture so that means I will be posting lots too, lucky you guys:) They have poured the foundation and did some plumbing from what I can see. Our neighbors to the side already have there house up and have the black stuff on the side. On the other side it is a two story and they just finished doing the second story. When they finally put up the sign for that one saying what model it was we were driving around like crazy trying to find out which kind it was. We were so excited when it was a two story cause that means more shade for us:) Yesterday when we drove by we noticed that we have back neighbors too. They just dug the holes for them. It looks like it will be a one story to us. Moss and I are not great house guessers when we can only see the holes but we are hoping we are right so that we still have a pretty good view of Pine Valley from our backyard. I am just excited that they are all getting built right now and not while I am trying to sleep in the morning:) I have had plenty of that in the last two years. So as of now we are guessing it will be done around April 10th! I am so ready to move, and heck I am good at it too:)
On a different note, Moss told me on Sunday that it was Prim. I said huh? He went on to explain it was a Jewish holiday. He explained it all too me but all I can remember is that you are suppose to eat triangle shaped pastries. So for FHE we did that, of course while watching the Bachelor haha.
4 comments:
this is so exciting! i am happy for you christie. ps. you don't have my new blog address on your blog. hah.
it's tifsong.blogspot.com
I am very excited for you to have your own house. It will be SO FUN!!!! As for Prim? You're husband sure does know a lot of RANDOM stuff. He sure does know a lot of IMPORTANT stuff too:) Isn't it fun married to a smart dude? I hope a lot gets done in the next 2 weeks so I can check it all out while I am down. I can't wait to see ya'll!!
so fun! I'm glad it's in the forward motion now, congrats on the foundation being poured :) lol, those look delicious by the way...
Post a Comment