Yesterday I went to boot camp in the morning, it was not too bad but today I am definitely feeling it. I had no idea you had so many muscle in your back that could hurt this bad. It's a good thing Brenden can walk a lot of places now. After Moss was done with work we went over to our house to see what had changed. To our surprise there was no one working on the house so we were brave enough to go in a get a few pictures. Here is a little virtual tour of the house during the pre sheet rock stage. It was so funny Brenden kept laughing for now reason the whole time we were there. I guess he is excited too:) ( We didn't have our camera so we just used my phone so the picture are not great. )
Here is the outside with black stuff on it, we are moving a long:)

When you walk in the house you will see this entry way

If you turn to the left there are three bedrooms and a bath room.


If you go straight into the house there is the living room

Then the kitchen to the left (they are very open to each other which we love)

A little laundry room off the kitchen.

Then there is the master which is just off the living room to the right. From this angle you can see into our bathroom and the sweet tub which I wish I could sit in today because of all my sore muscles...
6 comments:
looks awesome christie! i'm excited for yoU!
I agree with Haylee. That is exciting!
Very Nice!! I like it a lot!! I'm excited to see Brenden!!!! I hope he is still a fat man. I like it!
Wow Bud! How exciting! It's going up SO quick!! And what?!?! Brenden's walking?! When did this happen? Can't wait to see you both :)
looks awesome bud!!!!
Holy cow! So nice:) I miss you! When can we hang out???
Post a Comment