Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Looking like a home:)

Tonight after Moss got home from teaching a class down in Mesquite we headed on over to see what progress had taken place. It was dark already so we had flash light in hand so we could see. We were very pleasantly surprised when we got there and all the lights worked in the house! Even better was the carpet was almost in all the way and the fixtures were in. Also the granite was all done in the mater bathroom and the toilet was put where it was suppose to be.I am in love with the fixtures in this house, here are some lights when you first walk in.

The carpet that is in progress.

I didn't even know they were putting this chandaler in so that was a good surprise.

The lights in the kitchen. The house we are in now has horrible lighting and you can't see too well when the sun goes down. I am way stoked about how many lights there are in this kitchen.

The thermostat was put in.

The lights in the master bathroom. I am excited to see the mirrors get put in because they have a brown frame around them that is so cute.

The finished shower...

The fans...

The finished kitchen, minus the appliances.
I really think Brenden is going to love the new house, every time we go over there he just runs around and around.Moss posing with the carpet he is so so excited too.

I love the lights they put on the outside of the house they sure are cute!

3 comments:

Keisha said...

your house is so nice! i wanna come see it! if you need help moving in please let me know!

Jason and Joanna said...

I really like how it is all coming together! Carpet makes everything so homey. Your house looks great and Brenden looks so cute as ALWAYS!! And.....so exciting you have 1/3 of your wall!!! You must be doin' somethin' right.

Aaron and Bonnie said...

WHOOPS!!! Now Jo knows I sneak around as her:)