Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FHE at the P-A-R-K

Last night I was making some good ol' sloppy Joe's and Moss was sneaking around the kitchen. I kept asking what he was doing and he said nothing. I eventually figured out he was making a picnic for the park:) So we loaded up everything and walked the mile to the park. It was really bright outside so we put Brenden's sunglasses on. He actually kept them on for awhile.

Once we got the park which had a billion people in it we settle down. Actually just Moss and I did. Brenden just stood by the stroller the whole time. I would randomly hand him a chip to keep him happy. It was really funny how timid he was in the grass.

Moss sure thought the food was yummy.

I posed with the chips for a sweet picture.

After we were all full we went for a lap around the park. Brenden wanted to walk so it took us a little longer but it was so cute to watch him strut around:)
In other news, our house got the doors and trim molding put in and also the shelving put up in the closets and pantry. I am so so excited for our pantry it is like twice as big as the one we have now:)

3 comments:

Amanda @ The Modern Betty said...

he's so cute!!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

YEP, Brenden is so freaking cute!! You walked a mile to the park? Where did you go and where did you start? Was it your favorite one with the rock climbing wall? I'm very excited for your house to be done!! It will be SO fun for ya'll

The Key's said...

How fun! Brenden is so stinkin cute! I'm glad you guys had a fun FHE!