That is our house! It is so surreal...Later in the day Jo told me she was getting pretty close so thankfully Weed watch Brenden so I could go in there. Probably 15 minutes after I got there Bentley was born! Yeah Jo and Jason!!! I have pictures but I will let them post some first. Congrats you two! He sure is a cutie! Mom Daddy and Baby are doing great and it was seriously the perfect delivery.
4 comments:
this is SO exciting. :) yay.
WHAT THE CRAP?!?!?!?! I was so excited to see pictures. Then you decided to let them post some first? WTF??? I obviously saw phone pictures but that is just not doing it for me right now!! I guess it's my own fault for moving to Idaho huh? Now, on to the more exciting news.......your house looks excellent! Thanks for the real picture. Once again, the phone thing just is a little not REAL?? I am very excited for you and from the looks of it they move rather quickly so between now and the time I leave St. George there should be quite a bit done on it. YES!!!
WOW! I cannot believe how much is done!! Bud I'm so very excited for you! :) It's going to be done in no time! Can't wait for you guys!
The house is really coming along...can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment