Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Our Fridge!


You know you have a very exciting life when you post about buying a new fridge:) I am excited though:) We bought a different one awhile ago but then my dad got this other one come in for a better deal and we like the LED display on this one. It is by LG which is always cool:) It got pretty good ratings so we are really excited. They painted the inside of our house yesterday and they want to do the final walk through next week. That means they are going to have it get lots done this week. I am really excited to see the rest of our appliances we chose and see how all the colors come together.

3 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

CUTE FRIDGE!!! I'm excited to see the rest of it all. Good Pickin'!

Keisha said...

Oh I'm so jealous!!!My fridge is kinda old and makes crazy noises all the time. One day we will be able to get a sweet fridge like this!;)

Lillypad Good Times said...

We are so excited for you to have your very own home. We took Grandma out to see it last Sunday. It's so fun to see it coming together so quickly. I'm not sure I like the idea of not getting your mail anymore...you still need to come and visit. Maybe we'll just have to come and hang out at your house now. I can't wait to see the whole thing all finished!