Thursday, March 25, 2010

We have Cabinets:)

Today a lot got done on our house and I could not wait for the dudes to stop working so I could get in there and see! The cabinets and the non carpet flooring were put in today. I was a little scared of how it would look once the colors were all together but I think it turned our pretty good. Now we just have to wait to see how the granite ties in. Here is the kitchen...
A close up on the cupboards...

The master Bathroom, they did a little bit of the tile on the bath. I am really excited to see how the tile looks in the shower any day now that will get done.

Our flooring, for now we just did vinyl so that the house can settle and then we can lay tile and there won't be as many cracks.
Last is the Bud's bathroom, they will be doing tile around this bath too.

2 comments:

Haylee Caplin said...

ok I love your house it's looking great! when i move down in may you have to take me on a tour that will give you time to move in! congrats!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

SO CUTE!! That is so fun that you are getting your house that you can decorate and make so cute!!! It looks very good and seems that you and Moss are good picking stuff!