Thursday, March 25, 2010

Washing the car/the bud.

Yesterday I decided it was about time to wash the car, seeing as it had not been washed since the last rain storm. I was not sure how it was going to go with a little toddler helping me out but it had to be done. I started to spray the car and Brenden thought it was just so funny. He kept laughing over and over again. Little did he know it was about to get even better. I put some soap in the water bucket and bubbles began to form. Brenden thought he needed to take a few bites while I was not looking. I would of got a picture but I didn't want to hold off getting the bubbles out of his mouth. Brenden later found the hose while it was still on and had the best time of his life so far. It was really funny he would try to look at it and water would get in his face and he was sputter and get up and walk away as fast as his little chubby legs would take him. But he would always come back for more. Needless to say by the end of the car wash he was drenched but very happy. At least the car was clean:)Later on the Bud and I did our daily task and drove past the house. They were stuccoing the outside and finishing up painting the inside. The inside is a color call "killing beige". We really like how it turned out it seems so bright and happy but will compliment our other colors very nicely.
I drove by already today and the hard flooring in down and they are putting in the cabinets. Moss and I will go over later tonight and take lots of pictures to post tomorrow.

3 comments:

Stout Family said...

What a cute man playin in the water. Your house looks awesome! You are SO grown up- building a house?! Time flies:)

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That's a good mom to let your little man just play away in the water. Brayd only wears flip-flops now and by the time 4 o'clock rolls around he has changed into shorts. I bet he would love being in Brenden's shoes right now. Your house looks great and I will be checking back later tonight to see the new pictures. SO FUN!!!! I hope Brenden is feeling better.

The Key's said...

WOW Bud!! You're going to be in your new house in no time! I still can't believe it's going up so fast. I'm so excited for you guys! And Brenden is SO cute! How fun for him to hang out and play in the water...