And here is a closer look at the landscaping with out the tools still all over the place.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Granite is in!
The plan as of now is to do the final walk through on Thursday and then close on Friday and that is when we will get the keys! That is right in time for my Birthday on Saturday. This may be the best birthday present I have ever gotten:) But I am hoping for some other sweet gifts too, I am keeping my fingers crossed for Brenden and I. Anyway back to the house. Yesterday we got our Granite counter tops in. Here is the Kitchen. I think the colors all blend pretty well.
Here is the buds bathroom with counter tops and a toilet.
Here is a random toilet in our master bedroom, not in the bathroom mind you. Pretty sure they are going to move it:)
We also got a water heater...(This is probably the only time I will take a picture of something as boring as this)

And here is a closer look at the landscaping with out the tools still all over the place.
They put the tack strip down for the carpet so they should be doing that either today or tomorrow and Moss said it looks like they are getting ready to put all the fixtures in which I am really excited about:) We also found a sweet BBQ and Lawnmower that we will probably be purchasing later this week. Moss will be teaching a class down in Mesquite this week so I am doing a lot of the packing myself and let me tell you one thing. Packing with a one year old is A LOT different then the last time when he was only 7 months old. Brenden would rather unpack then pack right now. This should be an adventure.
And here is a closer look at the landscaping with out the tools still all over the place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe how much has happened since we walked through Sunday before last. I think this will probably be the biggest and most expensive present you ever get!
I have to agree that packing with little ones is quite the experience. I'm sorry I'm not there to help. What would I do? Watch Brenden or help you pack? I might send Ry over to help pack, I think he has done that before and if I remember correctly he was actually quite good at it. In that aspect moving is really easy for me now! Good luck. Call Jo if you need a babysitter:) Or mom.
The house is gorgeous. Happy birthday to you! Brad and I are coming up to STG tomorrow and we will help you pack! Or we can take Brenden for you if you already have a system that we might mess up. haha I'll call you!
Wow! I can not believe how fast they are building! It is coming along great and very pretty! We will have to come see it when we come down in May!
Post a Comment