Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Getting warm

Yesterday I dropped Moss off at school and was headed to Tj Maxx to do some much needed short shopping. Recently it has been so nice and warm here that I just had to get out of the winter clothes. About two seconds after driving away Moss called me and said class was cancelled. I was excited because that meant Moss got to come along on the shopping spree! He was actually happy to help me find some good stuff. I was pleasntly surpirsed at the inventory that was at the store. I got two pairs of shorts there and a really cute pair of pant for pretty cheap. We then headed to Ross where I got two more pairs. Moss was so good at telling me yes and no on things. Thats exactly what I needed. Bring on the sun! I am ready:)

4 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

Those ones on the far right are WAY CUTE!!!! I was just thinking that it was nice to be able to wear a LIGHT JACKET today. This makes me even more excited to come down for a visit. 9 more days!

Jason and Joanna said...

Whoops, turns out I am logged in as Jo:)

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, I was so confused when I saw that I had posted and thought I was losing my mind haha! but way cute!!!

The Key's said...

WAY cute Bud! ohh I miss that weather ;) I'm glad you got to do some shopping for you! I can't wait to see them all! And I CAN'T wait for you to move in to your house... It's going to be done SO soon! I'll see ya next week!