Thursday, April 1, 2010

Quick trip and the house is ready for us!

Moss Brenden and I made a quick trip down to Mesquite yesterday. It was really fun to get away and have a change a scenery. Moss had to drop some paperwork off for the class he is teaching so we made a day out of it. We even got to visit my Dad and sears. I didn't tell him we were coming so he was excited to see us. He even hung out with Brenden for a minute while I had to go pick Moss up. We had a late lunch at the 19th Hole. Moss Grandma has told us about it awhile ago and we were excited to check it out. It was really really good. They have really good homemade potatoe chips and yummy sandwiches. Moss and Brenden posed with the Ketchup and Mustard while we waited for out food.
I posed with this guy...

Such a yummy sandwhich. I pretty much always get the club sandwhich at any reasturant:)

These guys look so much alike. I love it!

Brenden was out within 2 minutes of being on the road. Needless to say it was a great drive home:)

In other news, Brenden may be a plumber when he grows up haha! I could not resists.Big news!... Our Appliances are in and we did the walk through today and we will close tomorrow and get the keys and it will be ours:) Well in thirty years...The best news of all...The back neighbors are building a wall!!!! And we don't have to pay a dime!!! We are so so excited. I could not stop freaking out when I saw it! Yes!!!

1 comment:

Aaron and Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.