We finally have Internet again and lots has gone on so I will try to catch up. Last Friday we closed on our house and started to move in. We snap a few shots while we were there.
Joanna was a great Realtor and I would recommend her to anyone. Her she is posing her all her glory:)
The next day was my 22nd birthday. It was a really busy one with conference and trying to move a little bit but we got to squeeze in some fun. We went over to Moss parents after the first session and got to hang out with his parents and Jay and Brynn it was a lot of fun. Moss left the room for a little bit and came back and told me to come with him. Then I saw this!
I was super excited, I have wanted a bike for a long time now. Moss parents also gave me some sweet gifts. A helmet and swiss cheese and crackers:)

Moss then went to Preistood and I went and hung out with some of the girls in my family. It was a lot of fun. We had pizza and sundaes and everyone came and saw the new house. Moss' parents and Jay and Brynn came over and we chatted until late. It was really fun! That was my birthday:)

3 comments:
shoot, im beautiful ;) congrats on your home and im glad you had such a great birthday!!!
Glad you had a good birthday! You are a pretty successful 22 year old being a mom and running a beautiful new home! Congrats! We should get together this summer when we move down!
SO much excitement! Lame that I missed your birthday. You are so good at remembering all these b-days and dates. I'm horrible. HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY CHRISTIE! I love you and am so happy we got to hang out:) Thank you for inviting us and for always having a big house for everyone to gather in haha. Someday there will be room where we live to invite groups over. Hope it was an awesome day. And sweet bike!
Post a Comment