It has been forever since I posted which is weird for me but I will try to catch up a but. It is almost 9 in the morning and Brenden is still sleeping which is really weird for him but thats ok to me. Now that Brenden is getting older and more aware of things I have been trying to find fun stuff for us to do together. One morning I got the idea to make a little fort for him. He was pretty confused as to what was going on but he eventually loves it. He would run in and out and scream. I tired to lay down on it and he sat on my head haha. Moss was excited when he got home probably cause he was excited I did something somewhat productive.

A couple weeks ago we went to the kite festival. Brenden had his first trip on a bus, he was really happy to not have to be in a car seat and being in a moving vehicle.

He mostly just walked around the toys and watched his cousins play on them.He did bounce on the outside of this slide though.

All packed up ready to go.

The next day a little tiny pug came to visit. He was so so cute but got hair all over us. Brenden was so so excited cause he was so wiggly and snorty:) Later we found out it is our neighbors so hopefully he will come and visit again sometime. It was a Sunday morning so don't mind how beautiful we are.



Yesterday we did some much needed yard work and finally cut the grass for the first time. I love mowing the lawn it just like vacuuming but even better:) We even moved one of the plants in our front yard and replanted it. We are pros:)


This is the last week of Moss being a full time student and Dixie State. It is also the week on the Iron Man and Moss is in charge of all of the lifeguards out at the lake on Saturday and has to go to a bunch of meetings. We have to be out to Sand Hollow Saturday morning by 4. That might suck a little but I think it is going to be an awesome experience and hopefully I don't have to save anyone. This week for be pretty intense but fun:)
4 comments:
So fun! I love all the pictures. Brenden is just getting so big and getting the funnest personality! What a cute mom to build a fort for him :) Looks like a blast!
So Cute!! Yes, your fort was awesome!! And the kite festival....Awesome!
FUN EVENTS! Yeah for Moss being so close to done, lucky. Brenden is so freakin cute. We need to hang out some more:)
That pug picture with the tongue is hilarious! Good luck with Iron Man!!!
Post a Comment