Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter 2010

Things have been crazy lately but we were able to celebrate Easter and watch some Conference. On Saturday we had some good Burger King breakfast.I took this picture of Moss and looked at it and was like what the heck where did your arm go!!! I have no idea how it happened and I promise I did not edit it at all!
I took another one too so you would know he really does have an arm.

We got to watch conference with this sweet set up. Yeah we have an attena we are cool:) It's free so whatever! I would suggest it to anyone who does not want to pay for TV we get all the main channels in HD it's pretty dang sweet.

Brenden watched some conference...

Until he got pretty sleepy...

There were not many places for the Easter Bunny to hide the eggs since we only had on piece of furniture over here but since Brenden is so so little hiding them in the middle of the room was fun enough for him. Brenden was so cute and kept saying "ooo" every time he would find on.

Moss has some fun times finding them too.

Brenden finally found his "Basket" since because of the move the Eater Bunny could not find his. I love this picture haha

Moss found his with some fun backyard tools and champagne glasses.

Later we went to my parents house where we had another Easter egg hunt. I was looking around for Brenden and I found him standing by this tree and thought he looked pretty cute.

No comments: