Wednesday, February 24, 2010
A post about me...what?!?!?
Moss and I got bored on Saturday so we gave me a little mini makeover. It was really fun! I will admit I am turning into a mom and have not bought new pants since before Brenden was born. It was weird to go shopping for me, I was a little bugged about all the skinny jeans out there I just wanted a normal pair of jeans! We finally found some way cute ones at Rus 21 that were only 20 bucks! Yes! We bought me some way cute shirts at Khols. They were even fancy ones that were just T-shirts like a I usually get. Moss was very good at saying yes and no to shirts. That made it a lot easier. Later we went and bought some sweet hair dye for my hair. I have not been super dark since high school but I was excited to go back. Moss did all the work and I just enjoyed getting pampered:) Here is a picture of my new hair. My hair always makes everything have a red tint but I think it turned out pretty good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think it looks super cute, he did a great job! I think the red shirt and the red wall make it look a little red too :) but i think it looks fantastic!
I think it looks great. There's nothing wrong with being a mom right? I think you look beautiful!! What a great husband!
Love the new hair! Super cute :)
I really like your hair! Very cute :) And I have to agree with Bonnie - what a sweet husband! Im glad you got some pampering time - you deserve it!
Post a Comment