Sunday, February 7, 2010

I see it...:)

Well the summer schedule it out for Dixie and guess what? Dixie pulled through this time and will be offering the last two classes Moss needs to graduate! We are so so excited! July 23rd will be Moss' last day of school. Someday he may go back but for now we are happy to have him come July. I know Brenden is going to love it! He gets so excited every time I say daddy is home! These next couple of Months will be a bit stressful but it is so nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you Dixie for being on the ball and thank you Moss for being so awesome and working so hard in school and work! So excited!!! Soon we will all be able to relax a bit more here like Brenden...

3 comments:

Lillypad Good Times said...

Are you planning a big party for the day after he finishes? Yea! That's great news. Hang in there all of you...you can make it!

Jason and Joanna said...

Very impressed- good work Moss! Love the picture, nice relaxing Brenden!

The Key's said...

YAY! That is such happy news. Finally, Dixie pulled through :) Good work! I can't wait till he's finished too - it will be so nice for you guys. It will come so fast!