Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Funny Buddy

Tonight I was downstairs watching some good ol' Jay Leno and Moss called me upstairs. When I got up there I found this...
Moss said he had crawled in it and had been sitting in there for a few minutes. Brenden loves to go hang out with Moss while he is doing homework. He usually tares the room apart in the process but he enjoys it. He sure is turning into a funny boy doing all sorts of funny new things.

6 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, what a cute silly man!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Brenden is very cute! I just want to squish him!!!!! Will you do it for his crazy aunt please?

Lillypad Good Times said...

What a perfect fit! Love seeing Brenden's smiley little face.

The McInnes Family said...

He sure is cute fella and he's getting cuter every time I see him! He's going to be so much more fun when he starts to talk!

The Key's said...

I love it - and I agree, he really is getting the cutest, funnest personality!! Can't wait till he starts walking! He's getting SO close :)

Bryan and Lou Anne Randall said...

He's got the cutest grin!