Yesterday my friend Bret invited me and Brenden to have a play date at the park with her little girl. I thought that Brenden would just crawl around a bit and maybe try to eat some bark. Well at first he did, but then he found the slide. I know he likes to climb stairs so I showed her where the stairs were thinking he would just climb up and down them. I was wrong, he kept crawling until he found the slide and then got up his bumb and scooted up inch by inch until he slid down. He thought it was pretty fun, he wasn't too excited about it but then he kept doing it over and over again. I didn't even have to help him at all. He found the stairs and just kept going around and around. He probably went down about 15 times. It was really cute and I was so excited he was having so much fun. My mom told me when Brenden was like 4 months old and had so much energy I would have to just go to the park all day long and let him play. I guess she was right:)

He even posed for this sweet picture:) I am getting really excited for spring time and all the activities it brings.
4 comments:
I love the video. Pretty great that not even walking yet he can manage this feat. His scootie bum technique serves him well at the top and the bottom! Yea Brenden!
How fun! Glad someone can get out and enjoy the sunshine. We're still up to our elbows in snow!
Oh my heck that video is so cute! I can't believe he can do that without your help! Good Job Brenden!
LOL! I love the bum "scooching" to the brink of the slide. I was thinking he'd go shooting down it any second--maybe better that he didn't! So cute. He would get the surprise of his life on our slide (currently residing in the basement)! It's pretty speedy. Brenden has skills! Can't wait for summer too!
Post a Comment