Thursday, February 18, 2010

Weekend of Love

This year Valentines Day and our 3 year anniversary kind of blended together in one big weekend, which turned out to be a very fun weekend. Like most of Utah we celebrated Valentines on Saturday. We spent the day together like every normal Saturday. Moss bought me a sweet at home workout package that included a fit ball, leg bands and a exercise ball. I have used them all a bunch already. Since Brenden is sick he can't go to day care at Summit so I have not been able to go much lately but now I can just do it at home:) That night we went to dinner at Outback. We were told the wait was going to be 40 minutes which we expected but it turned out to be about an hour and ten minutes. Which was very hard with a little one but luckily outback has a box of toys for kids to play with. We finally got in and settled then waited forever for our food. Brenden was getting restless so I busted out part of Moss' Valentine, a box of chocolates. Brenden was very happy about them and it kept him happy for awhile.


The other half of Moss' present was a card asking him to join me hot tubbing later that night. He was really excited, we have wanted to go for a long time now. I had worked it out with Jo earlier to watch the fella. Thanks Jo!!! Hot tubbing was lots of fun and so relaxing. I am really excited for a big tub at the new house, this little one here is lame:( haha

Moss made me breakfast on Sunday and even pulled out the cute heart shaped pancakes:)

We made Brenden a little tiny heart so he would fill involved.

On Anniversary was technically Tuesday the 16th but since Moss didn't have school Monday we deciced to celebrate it then. My mom was awesome again this year and watch Brenden almost the whole day! Moss was cute and brought me home some breakfast in the morning after teaching his morning lessons. We did just like last year and went to the parade of homes. This year we didn't get to go with Bonnie and Aaron though which was sad but maybe next year or the next?:) We ended up going to about 14 houses. It was weird to be with out Brenden but nice to not have the responsibility for a few hours. We kept laughing at such random things and acting like little kids. It was sweet! The parade this year was pretty low key and didn't have too many crazy big houses. There was one in stone cliff that was sweet but after that they were just normal houses. It worked out pretty good though because a lot of the houses we went to were about the same sq ft as the house we are building so we were able to get some good ideas on where to put furniture and how to use the space well. There was one house out in Elim valley that would be a sweet vacation home we decided. Moss found he very favorite room there. He has loved the sail boat look for along time. This room had some sweet ideas.

I found my favorite room a few houses later, I just loved the polka dots and colors that were used.Moss and I went to the park that is by are new house to take a little nap before we picked up Brenden. When we were driving away we saw this!

It was so so funny! They had just gotten sheared and were getting herded back to there home. I love that we are building a house right next to things like this. It keeps life simple:)

It was a very fun weekend and I am so glad Moss and I got to spend so much time together!

2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

You are very welcome, and I'm so glad that you guys had so much fun! It sounds like y'all had a blast... the best thing is to just spend time with you and your man (Moss that is). But happy Anniversary!!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Yeah, we missed the Parade of Homes. It would have been fun to go with. But hey, I got to go to lunch with Aaron instead. Happy Anniversary to Ya'll.

Sweet Goatee Moss!