Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day two

For the second day on spring break we slept in a little so Moss spent most his day at work. Brenden and I did a little cleaning and obviosuly drove by our house. Today was insulation day, glad I didn't have to put it in,it is so scratchy!

I also decided to get a picture from the other side of the house since I always get the same angle. So here it is. I would get picture from the inside but there is ALWAYS people there working and I don't want to get in there way or look weird so for now just outside pictures...until fun stuff starts happening like cabinets and baths and sinks and stuff.

Later in the night we watch a little biggest loser and ate this very healthy treat. We both about lost it afterwards and decided next time we should just make one to share...
Don't worry I went to boot camp this morning to work all of that off:) Moss walked up the stairs I think, but I am pretty sure his body does not know how to store fat:)

5 comments:

Joanna said...

That's so fun your house is moving along SO fast!! those desserts look absolutely Delicious!!!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Oh yeah, I'm going to have to agree with Jo that those desserts looking INCREDIBLE!!!!

ps...you didn't tell me posted also:)

Aaron and Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

you better be planning a super cool house warming-party? :)

The McInnes Family said...

I'm thinking Heather and I need some of that dessert!! It looked so good!