Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wedding Bells

As my last post said this weekend we headed up to Salt Lake for Jay and Brynn's wedding. It was fun to see everyone again and spend lots of time with Moss. They had their reception in a green house. It was really cool! I was kinda worried about it when I heard where it was going to be I was afraid there were going to be birds in there flying around and maybe poop on my head. But luckily this did not happen. Moss and I basically spent the night eating a lot of bread sticks and taking pictures of everyone. Moss took lots of pictures of me cause he had his parents camera and I had Brynn's camera so I don't have the pictures I took of him. So for today there are going to be a lot of pictures of me. I guess this will even it out because I always post pictures of Moss and not many of me.
Before the reception started Moss and I wandered around and had Rhett (Bean's friend) take some pictures of us. It was really funny walking around in high hills in the gravel I kept sinking down into them. Moss and I look pretty good when we take the time to get all dressed up:)
I told Moss to find his favorite plant and he choose this one because it looked like the tree of life kinda.
Moss and I spent a lot of time on this bench through out the night watching as people walked in and out. I could not stand for very long because my shoes were killing me!
Posing on the balcony
Sometimes I would find Moss playing in the cactus's but luckily he didn't ever get too hurt.
Jay and some of my sister in-laws!
All the Boys... I think Moss is the hottest!


I am not really sure what was going on here but I think Moss said something that I was a little confused by... perhaps.
I will have to admit we got a little bored during the reception so we took a few model shots.

I took some sweet pictures...especially of this hanging lamp!
Oh funny pictures...
Moss caught me trying to steal this present... everyone could use a new cake pan right?
Overall it was a great weekend and I am glad I had Moss to keep me occupied, he was so good at laughing at all the crazy things I was taking pictures of. Thanks Hunny!

4 comments:

Jenni Bringhurst :0 said...

It sounds like you had a blast this weekend. I loved looking at your pictures. Many made my laugh so hard that I almost busted a gut :) I hope I'll be seeing you around.

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I love reading your blog, it is SO funny! Heck ya, I sure could use a new cake pan! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!!

Jason and Joanna said...

Haha! I'm the same as Bonnie- I love reading your blog. You make it so entertaining. Your pictures were awesome. You looked way cute (love the shoes)!!

tifsong said...

good pictures slash story.
:)