Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Put This Kitchen To Use!

This evening Moss and I decided to hire an in house chef to cook some dinner for us...I am totally kidding! But we did have Bean's friend Garret cook us some way good food. He was the head chef at The BBQ Bistro and is now the assistant head chef at the Painted Pony, needless to say he knows what to do in a kitchen. Good thing to because I have not gotten even close to using this kitchen like it should be. I did make some steak the other day and boiled some water. I am getting so good:) Anyway here are a few pictures of the night. Moss claimed he was in charge of the kitchen and making sure everything was going perfect but in reality he was just walking around asking what is that:) I just watched mostly but I did pose for this picture holding some noodle stuff before it was shoved into this weird looking machine. I am not really sure what Bean was thinking about this whole thing...Garret was going crazy at the stove and almost burned our house down just kidding he didn't even come close but it looked really cool. He made some mushrooms that were really good. I usually hate them but they were pretty tasty.
I wasn't really sure what was going on here all I knew was he needed a hanger, I was a bit confused at first but then...wait I am still confused oh well they tasted good.
Moss really liked it a lot and I think he would hire a chef permanently:) I guess for now my grilled cheese will have to do. The presentation of it was awesome too I felt so fancy!
Well after our feast Moss studied and I played some pool by myself. I know you are all thinking gosh why can't I be as cool as Christie and play two people games all by yourself. I guess there is only room for one of me in this world. Probably a good idea:)

2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

That looks fantastic! I think we need to all have a party and Garett can come and cook for us all! :) That noodle with the hangers does look pretty crazy- I wonder what that was all about! Well, it looks like you guys had an awesome night!!!

tifsong said...

hahaa. i want to play pool like a cool married person does. alone.

:)

i'm glad you had a fancy meal prepared in your fancy kitchen for your fancy peopleness.

you deserve everything you've got, and the happiness too..:)


let me know if you want me to come over and cook you a meal, i know some good ones.

stir fry top ramen.
orange julius's.

uhm.
oh, i learned those in foods class.
and..i made orange julius's for a living.
how bout that? ;)