Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hand me my stethoscope I am going to be a Medical Assistant!

I got the job!!! I went in for my second interview and met with a few of the doctors and they said they really liked me and thought I would do an awesome job. I am really happy they have so much confidence in me hopefully I will be able to catch on really fast and not stress out too much. Tomorrows is OB day which means all the people they see are pregnant. They told me they will have about 100 women come in, all pregnant. Some would say holy cow I didn't even know there were that many pregnant people, to them I would say come to my college ward and you will see about 75% of them there:) They asked if I could come in tomorrow and try to get the fill of it and I said sure so from about 1 to 3 I will be working like crazy trying to learn all the ropes. They told me I would need to get some scrubs to wear since that is the uniform there. I called Moss and told him I got it and he was really excited for me:) I love how he gets excited about things that happen to me. He said well lets go buy you some scrubs, he was smiling the whole time and handing me all sorts of cute outfits. Thanks Honey! Bonnie and Aaron were really nice and took me and Moss out to dinner to celebrate the good news. It was really fun! Thanks guys!!! We went and saw Baby Mama too....very fitting for the new job. I will just say that you need to see it if you have not already, it is hilarious. I have not laughed that hard in a movie in a long time. Moss and Aaron were even cracking up to haha good times. We came home and Moss wanted me to do a fashion show of my new outfits so here are some pictures of what I will be wearing from now on! Hope I like them! (I got bored at the end and started to pose some, Moss let me borrow his cool tool!)


5 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

I LOVE THE SCRUBS! Oh gosh, I'm way stoked- you will do a great job. Good luck! You're smart, and you'll pick up on everything fast!

Melissa said...

cute scrubs!! which OB? good luck!! you will do great :)

tifsong said...

hey! i'm so excited for you Christie! SPEAKING OF BABIES

DID YOU SEE Bret's little one?! QUITE BEAUTIFUL!


but really. i'm so glad for you.
tell me how it goes!

Jason and Joanna said...

First off- we need an update about how the job is going! And second off- you've been tagged, check out my blog for details... by the way- congratulations on graduating college!

m+b said...

Hey Christie! This is Becca (Price) -incase you forgot :). I found your blog through Bret's. Hope you don't mind me stalking you haha!