A few weeks ago Moss and I babysat Bonnie's kids and after much begging the kids convinced us to go swimming over at our house. It was a lot of fun but a lot of work too.

Porter refused to leave his house without putting on all of his gear so he would be fully prepared to have some fun swimming, it was really funny to watch him walking around in those flippers.

Porter and Madison have pretty much become fish since starting swim lessons and are pretty sure they can swim all day long so it was hard to keep up with them but once we put the jets on in the pool they got warn out pretty fast trying to swim against them. Moss then told Porter he should jump in from the rocks. He was a little reluctant at first but then finally did it and thought it was the coolest thing ever.

He even got brave enough to do it without a life jacket as long as Moss was there to catch him.

I was really impressed when Madison was brave enough to do it because when we went swimming at summit awhile ago she wouldn't even jump off the side of the pool.

Brayden pretty much didn't want anything to do with the water at all. He just sat on the side and laughed and would stick his hand in ever now again. I didn't notice it until after I got out but most the time he was standing on Moss' chemical testers so he would be high enough to see. It was really funny!!!

We finally got him to come into the jacuzzi where it was nice and warm. He is used to taking really warm bathes at his house so I think he felt at home a bit more there.

Then there was Ryan who just loved to swim around as long as he had a death grip on your shoulder:) He really did like it though I think. Especially when we put him in a little floating things and tried to swim him up to the jets. He was pretty much white water rafting. Overall it was a lot of fun. Stressful at time but really fun we are always glad to have some water fun with the kids!
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had tons of fun. Your backyard is beautiful. Congrats on the beautiful home, I hope that things are going well for you two :)
Post a Comment