Friday, April 18, 2008

This is what I do...

If any of you know me at all you will know that I get bored very easily and weird stuff can happen when I do. Moss was getting ready for bed and I went into my closet to change into some PJ when I saw some of my old prom dresses and my wedding dress. I couldn't resist! I first put on my dress that I wore to homecoming it was bright blue with sparkles on it. It still fit! Well almost:) But don't worry I am working on that I have lost almost ten pounds since I started working out! I would of taken pictures but they were not garment friendly. I wasn't like a slut or anything all my dresses had sleeves but just like an inch too short. I then tried on the one I wore to Senior ball...that dance was interesting that is for sure. Definitely not my favorite, but at least I got to go:) I then put on the one I wore to Joanna's wedding and Jr. Prom. It fit perfect! I showed Moss all of these of course and he just laughed and said "NICE Christie, looks good." He is a really funny kid and is good at humoring me:) Then it was time to put on the big white one! I know it's only been just over a year since I wore it but I was still glad to see it fit. Now obviously this one was garment friendly so I was able to take some pictures. I hope you enjoy! I know some of them look lame because I am not model and just look like a dork but I had to take some glamor shots in this house since its freaking gorgeous!

I really think I need to do some more glamour shots with my friends from high school. If you w
ere there you know what I am talking about. I think one night we should all dress up really fancy and take some good shots out by the pool and the balcony! Let me know!

4 comments:

Jenni Bringhurst :0 said...

I love the pictures :) We should get together and do stuff other then soccer together. I really don't know if I'm coming back. I think that I would want to but I'm not sure.

tifsong said...

heck i'm in!
i'll freaking take the pictures. :)

you're beautiful, by the way.

Jason and Joanna said...

Niiice!! Those are some beautiful pictures, and I think you had an excellent photographer too! :) Good job bud, you're beautiful! :)

The Gates said...

Can I please take some glamour shots even though I'm about 9 months pregnant? That'd be hot huh? You look cute Chrisite!