Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Teller or Medical Assistant?!?!?!?

Some exciting things have gone on this week and its only Tuesday! I had an interview at U.S. Bank on Monday afternoon and I was feeling okay with it. The lady really liked me and set up a second interview for today at 11. I later was looking around on the internet and found a job opening at an OB/GYN Doctor office. I was really excited about that and sent my resume in with a little bit of hope they would call me back. Well I was trying to figure out if I really wanted the bank job if they offered it to me and I just decided to sleep on it. Well this morning right after I woke up I got a call from the Doctors office. I was so EXCITED!!! The lady asked me a few questions over the phone and ask if I could come into the office later today. I said yes! So I went and took my Humanities final... what a joke! I hope I pass:) Then I went to the interview at the bank and it went ok...its a lot different when a guy interviews you compared to a girl. They are not as friendly. He was all about business which was fine with me because I was mostly excited about the other interview I had afterward. I got to the office and was pretty nervous because I want it so bad! The lady came out and got me and was way friendly and just said I know you don't have much experience in this field but I really feel good about you, your resume just really stuck out to me. That was really good to hear because I felt way good about the job compared to the teller one. The lady said she would call me back later today and let me know what the doctors thought. I was so nervous and excited! This is like my dream job. You even get to wear scrubs! She said that I would be able to like set up and help with ultrasounds and do a bunch of other hands on stuff. Hopefully my next post is good news!

Well I just got a call from the lady and I am going in for a second interview at 4! If I do good there they want me to be Medical Assistant for the job! HOLY COW THIS IS AWESOME!

3 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

BUD I AM WAY STOKED!! This would be so awesome for you!! Good luck! I'm waiting for your phone call..

tifsong said...

christie! this is so awesome! i'm oh-so EXCITED for you.

love it.

Brandon and Tannya said...

That is exciting! I hope you get the job!