They just kept coming and coming until I couldn't even hold them all.
It was awesome I felt pretty sweet! The kids kept trying to shove them in my arms but there was no more room left.
It was really funny. Bonnie and Joanna were the masterminds of it all! Thanks guys!!! I opened all the presents and got some interesting but fun stuff! That little pink water can is so sweet! Later in the night I filled it up like ten times and water my whole backyard, even some weeds cause I was having so much fun. Moss says there is a water system back there but I still wanted to do it. It works really good actually!Moss had to go to a meeting so I hung out with Bonnie for awhile which is always fun! When we met up again I went to sit in the front seat and there was a bag there. Moss said Happy Birthday and I opened it up. There were some starburst and skittles and sweetish fish and a receipt. I was a little confused at first but then I read it. It was a receipt from Furniture Row that said Moss had bought a Sofa Table so go with the rest of our furniture in our house. I was really excited! There is a perfect place for it in our house! I love getting new furniture!! Later that night Moss and I went to Samurai 21. Mmmm Good! I love how much Moss loves it there:) We then came home and watch our first movie ever in the theater room. It was really cool. We watched No Reservation and ate the whole box of Hot Tamales that Bonnie and Jo had bought me. Overall it was an awesome birthday and I am glad I have such cool people to share it with!
3 comments:
I'm glad you had such a fun birthday! I decided birthdays are so much fun and I am going to try to make sure the people I love have GREAT birthdays. Your decorations ARE SO CUTE!
Oh I'm sad I missed your birthday :( Oh well Happy Late Birthday
I'm also so glad that you had a great birthday! By the way- send that picture over... I'll post it on my blog! :)
Post a Comment