Moss and I went to the fabric store awhile ago cause I like to see what is out there. I know its weird but there are 24 hours in a day and you have to feel them with something right?Also I have a craft room now so I need to fill it with something so I don't look stupid.

Anyways I found the cutest baby fabric EVER!!! I could not decide on weather I wanted to get the pink or the blue so Moss let me buy both! I thought I got just enough for a little baby quilt

but turns our I got a little extra...It work out great though and I have made some little pillows

and a little framed stitched moon.

I am still working on a few other ideas but this is what I have so far. I hope this style is still in fashion in five years when I need to use it:)
P.S. Moss and I went and got some cereal last night and we went to have a bowl and Moss found this awesome Barbie watch in it! I was so excited!!! I have not found a prize in my cereal for so many years I forgot they existed. Now I know you are all very jealous but if you leave a comment I will let you borrow it for a day maybe we will have to work out some kind of schedule or something so everyone can have a turn. I will work one up right now!
3 comments:
Haha! Your baby blanket and decorations are way cute! I can't wait for you to make my babies bedding! ;)
christie! i didn't know you had a talent like so.
you're quite the amazing soul.
SO WAY CUTE!!! When I have my next will you make me some cute decorations:)? You could be rich for how much I paid for mine. Yours are even so much cuter!
Post a Comment