This blog is going to be a lot of random things because a lot has gone on but I don't want to do separate blogs since I don't have too much time for it any more, welcome to having a real job I guess. My first day on the job was pretty good I forgot to say that I am working for Dr. Lunt and Dr. Kvraford. I have met Dr. K a few times but Dr. Lunt has been in and out so much that I have not had a chance yet but I hear he is a way awesome guy. He is my sisters Bonnie's neighbor and she says he is the nicest guy she has ever met and Moss worked with his son and says he is the nicest guy he has ever met so I am excited to meet him.
Another exciting thing happen this week, I graduated from Dixie State College! (And apparently got a really good tan before hand:)


I now have my associates of science. This last semester was tough to get through just because I knew the end was so near. But I did it and now Moss will be the only one going to school. Moss is pretty sad about it I am pretty sure but I guess he will have to find another annoying person to talk to him ALL through class, I pretty much carried that kid through nutrition this semester... (Please Please sense the sarcasm)
Moss and I also did some yard work around the house last week. I mowed the lawn which took me about 4 minutes seriously.

Moss took care of the pool. He is really good at making sure it always looks its best and is ready for a swim at anytime.

We had an extra table that we used in our old house and it had been spending its time in the garage but we finally found a place for it, the balcony.

We had a really good dinner outside and enjoyed the view also.

3 comments:
Oh that's romantic! Congratulations on graduating. Maybe Moss will find a different "Hot Chick" to be his school partner! Thanks for the weekend at your house. It was very nice and good to be able to come home to a clean house.
It's good to see your back and posting again! Congrats on graduating, it's a good feeling to finally be done! You did a very good job on the lawn, and good job to Moss on the pool!
Congrats on graduating and your new job, that's super exciting. Its been forever since I've last seen you. Sorry I haven't been coming to soccer. I'll try to come back, it might take some time though.
Post a Comment