I have been tagged...
Answer these 15 questions about yourself and tag five other people at the end of your post by leaving them a comment on there blog.
3 Joys
1. Cuddling up and watching "Friends" in the theater room with moss.
2.Summer is here! Although now I work full time...that sucks!
3. Sundays with the Family!
3 Fears
1. Loosing Moss:(
2. Getting sick
3. Scorpions.. I have found like three in our new house. EKK!!!
3 Goals
1. Raise great kids.
2. Don't turn into a nagging wife.
3. Always be able to talk to Moss as much as I do now if not more. .
3 Obsessions/Collections
1. "Friends"
2. TJ MAXX!
3. Sewing
3 Random facts about me
1. I am always adding numbers in my head... ex. Digital clocks Jerseys... it's really annoying
2. Little kids ALWAYS stare at me...sometimes its creepy.
3. I love summer stormy nights:)
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha- i didnt know little kids always stare at you. i will have to pay a little more attention next time you are around kids.
You didn't tag me. But I stole it. I like reading about you. You're a good person.
Post a Comment