Monday, May 26, 2008

And the war begins...

It was time... we had put it off long enough. "Friend Scene It" had been put away in the game closet for way too long.
The weapons of choice were, for me a little metal coffee mug...and for Moss and little metal chair.
We each took our turn rolling the die to find out who would be granted the chance to make the first move. I won the coveted award, apparently the game knows who deserves it the most. The game was going well and we were both pretty close to each other but then the worst happen. I got a brain cramp and lost on a stupid questions about Phoebe's brother and Moss took advantage of it and made some good distance on the next few questions.
Just as I was starting to worry I may need to start watching 4 episodes a day to beat the kid that can see something once and remember it forever I pulled ahead.
Before we knew it I was about 10 spaces ahead. Moss quickly caught up though with a few good rolls and some lucky guesses. Then we got a call from a friend asking to come over and swim so we needed to do a sudden death question so we could go clean the pool. I was so excited that I had another Brain cramp and Moss totally won it.
I was so mad... It's no fair Moss was already is the smartest at the important stuff now he is the smartest at the really important stuff.
I don't know when we will be able to play again, it may take a while for the scares to heal...

4 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

i think you need a re-match... it wasn't fair with the sudden death question... go again!!

Jason and Joanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason and Joanna said...

Bud, I hope your "Scares" heal nicely. Good Luck. Get Well Soon.

-Jason

Jenni Bringhurst :0 said...

Ha Ha that sounds like something I would like to see :) It sounds like you two have lot of fun together.