Monday, May 12, 2008
Having The Family Over...
A couple weeks ago we had my family over to celebrate my mom and Jason's birthday. It was pretty fun we ate some yummy food and had fun just hanging out. Joanna and Jason seemed to enjoy it.
Brayden and Cameron were being really cute and crawling in and out of the house and looking through the window.
Brayden also was looking sweet in my sun glasses.
Ryan was getting a little antsy inside and started climbing around on stuff so I told him to ask his uncle Moss if he would teach him how to climb. He loved it! He would make me take a picture and want to show his mom and then want to go back out there. Ryan got a little scared at times but he kept wanting to do it. He is really good at trying new things. Good job Ryan!
Moss was a really good teacher!
Ryan got a hold of the camera and took some sweet picture of Bonnie and I.
He also got about 10 shots of the floor and peoples legs but I won't post those. It was a really fun night and we were excited to have everyone come over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for letting us come and crash your home for a party! We sure do have a beautiful family! I love Jason's eyes in our picture! haha
I love how cheesy we are!!We must be sisters and a little kid must have been taking the picture. I love parties at your house, let's do it again, how about Sunday?
Post a Comment