Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Just call me Betty Crocker...
On Sunday we had Mothers Day dinner over at our house for Moss' side of the family. We were in charge of dessert so Moss wanted me to make some yummy pies from scratch. I can be so domestic some times. We went shopping the night before and got all the ingredients then on Sunday I went to work. (P.S. I highlighted my hair if you can't tell its not too blond but enough...)
Moss got out the camera and wanted to document the excited time since I have not made one since back in November when I did one for Bonnie's Birthday. This is me rolling out the dough and working really hard to please my man.
This is how they look before they went in he oven. If you look close you can see that it says We Heart Mom. I know I am quite the creative person but don't worry I am humble about it:)
Moss even help make them too he peeled the apples and even did all the dishes. Thanks Honey!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Good job on the pie making!! Moss is a good husband to even help you out on Mother's Day! :) He is such a great husband for you (I don't think you could have asked for anyone better).
KUDOSE! You ARE so domestic! And seriously that first picture really does look like betty crocker! Haha I love it and cute highlights:)
-Kristi
christie!
i love how you and moss document everything! i hope to do that when i am married, someday, perhaps, yeah someday. haha. really though. and i want to try your pie.
celeste and i chatted yesterday, and we want to all get together for dinner, again, but not at a restaurant, at someone's house.
tell me what you think, we'll plan it, and we will all bring something.
it'll be fun.
love,
tif
oh and tell kristi kay to let me be her friend on this blogger thing:) i want to see whats going on in the life, of ms. timo
haha...i forgot.
you're hair looks very very pretty.
Beautiful job! i love the hair!
Kristi,
this is whitnee webster/tupe and I love your blog! I didn't even know that you lived in a house! It's so beautiful! where is it at? fill me in. how has everything been??
my email:aceconjunction@hotmail.com
Post a Comment