Sunday, May 25, 2008
Nun Muffins?
Last Sunday Moss and I were trying to figure out what we should do when Moss decided he wanted to make something yummy to eat. So he cracked open the cook book and began the search. He came over a few minutes later and showed me a picture of Nun Muffins and said I want to make these. I said ok go ahead, I hope they are good. So he slaved away in the kitchen for awhile and made his master piece.
We then sat down to give them a try.
They were really really good!
We put a bit of Honey in them and some powder sugar (be sure to not inhale while attempting this, many have almost died).They were really really good! I was sure proud of my boy. They were really weird though becuase they like were hollow inside.
I would suggest you all finding the recipe and giving it a whirl. I am sure if you need any help Moss will help you through it:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
those sound and look way yummy! good job moss!
Post a Comment