Friday, March 28, 2008

Driving...

Right now Moss, Supe and I are driving up to Salt Lake City to attend Jay and Brynn's wedding tomorrow Thank goodness for a laptop and a internet card thingy so I can keep myself busy for the drive. It sure does cut down on the times I ask "Are we there yet?". Moss is very appreciative of that I am sure. In about an hour we will be to Provo and we are going to stop and eat at the Red Robin. I am really excited they have the best fries and honey mustard sauce and hamburgers. We went to the first one every built in Seattle that was pretty awesome.
This week has been pretty much crazy with moving out of one house and moving into the other. But I think we handled it quite nicely. Thanks for everyone volunteering to help, I would of called everyone to come and help but we moved at really odd times in the day. Pretty much just when we had a spare minute between working and going to class. I am just glad it is over! We are really excited to be in our new house and love that we have a little more room to move around. Although I get scared at night and make Moss walked with me to the kitchen because its just so far away and its so dark up in Stone Cliff. I will post some picture of moving and this trip later on!

1 comment:

tifsong said...

booyah. i'm coming to see! it really was a great great time talking with you today. bless you.