The cutting went well. I usually miss a bunch and hairs and not notice it until the next day but this time I was very careful to get them all. (I don't know how much confidence Moss has in me judging my this picture.)
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Who Needs Hair School?
Well it was that time again, Moss' hair was out of control! I swear his hair grows as fast as a cheetah runs... well not really but he could have some pretty long curly hair in no time if he wanted to. I have decided to discourage this as much as possible as pretty as that would be. The clippers needed to come out and tame the wild beast.
The reason I started cutting his hair was from an experience we had about 6 months ago. I decided to join Moss on his hair cutting appointment and regretted it the second I got there. I swear the girl was cutting each hair individually and she was taking soooo long. I really thought I was going to grow old and die in that waiting chair. So needless to say after that day I vowed to cut Moss' hair all by my big self and not take seven hundred hours just to show that it could be done.
The cutting went well. I usually miss a bunch and hairs and not notice it until the next day but this time I was very careful to get them all. (I don't know how much confidence Moss has in me judging my this picture.)
Moss walks me though it very well and I would say I have come along way from our first hair cutting experiment; he was pretty much bald, whoops! I still have a hard time around the ears but I swear it is the clippers fault I do it just like Moss tells me too.
I may not be cutting any celebrities hair soon but it is true you don't have to go through hair school to learn how to cut a guys hair and you don't have to take seven hundred hours either!
The cutting went well. I usually miss a bunch and hairs and not notice it until the next day but this time I was very careful to get them all. (I don't know how much confidence Moss has in me judging my this picture.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHA!! Freakin awesome hair, dude! You are a pro, Bud... doesn't Moss cut your hair for you too? Maybe I should send Jason to you... you do a really good job... quite impressed! You are so funny!!
Post a Comment