Saturday, March 15, 2008

Voted Best Spring Break So Far!

The end of spring break is upon us and I am a little sad. However, it was a great one that is for sure. These last few days have been pretty much crazy for Moss and I. I hope you don't mind the rambling but I just have to get this all out it is too much to hold inside. I will start of with Thursday...Moss had an interview out at The Washington City Pool that is opening in May to be the pool manager. He went to the interview and did awesome, they said they would let him know in a week but he pretty much blew everyone else applying for it out of the water so they actually called him later that day to have him fill out some more papers. We figured that was a pretty good sign. The next day he went back in to take the papers back and they said congratulation's on the job. He was like what? I didn't even know I got it. I was out waiting in the car and when Moss came out with a huge smile on his face I knew it must be good news. Now was the hard part telling Summit he was going to be leaving for this new job. Little did we know this was just the start of the exciting news for the day. He went and talked to his boss and his boss said What!!?!?! You are not leaving. Moss said well they are offering me better pay out there. His boss was like I will give you a 5 dollar raise if you stay here and benefits. Moss was like oh wow, I guess they really want me here. His boss then went on to give him some more incentives to stay that included some pretty sweet stuff. I will not say much of it now because it is still under the works but the coolest thing is he said that if Moss stayed he could maybe get us into a house! Crazy huh? A house? Moss and I had just been saying it seems like forever before we will be able to get a house to live in instead of just renting. His boss said lets meet later and we can talk over some things. So later we all met together and we went around and look at a few houses and discussed some options that we could do. Again I will not bore you with the details but lets just say that he showed us some houses that were about $600,o00 and one that was $1.5 million. The plan would be we would live in there until he sold the house and then we would just move into a different one. We would still be paying rent but it would be going towards owning part of the house and if he sold it then we would get some of the equity. I can't believe this is happening!!! The plans are not finalized yet but its looking like it is going to be a sweet deal either way. I love how good of worker Moss is that his boss would offer this to him. Good work honey!!!
Today Bonnie, the kids, and I all went to Summit to go swimming. It was a lot of fun! Brayden was being so cute! When he would stand up by himself he would act so proud and hold his hands out in front of him as to say "look no hands!" I would of taking a picture but it was too cold to get out of the pool haha. Ryan was a little timid in the water but after awhile he got used to it, especially when I let him play with the huge duck Moss and I have.
Porter and Madison were swimming around all over the place it was hard to keep up with them.

Bonnie and I mostly just chilled and decided I don't need to work after I get out of school just so we can hang out together all day:) When we were all done swimming Bonnie told the kids to go get their shoes in Moss' office and we continued to gather stuff. After a few minutes we look up and saw Ryan, Madison and Porter all standing over there in a line waiting for the next instructions. It was really funny!

No comments: