It is spring break and I am loving it. No school and lots of time to have fun in the sun and just hang out with my hubby. Well there actually hasn't been too much sun in the mornings when I would like there to be so that I can lay out but I guess I should be happy it hasn't snowed yet like it has the last 2 or 3 years of spring break.
Moss and I have done a few projects so far like plant some flowers. I don't know if they a

re going to grow or not because I have never planted anything before on my own. I use to help my dad plant peas but all I was in charge of was dropping a seed into a hole and covering it up. Hopefully my skilled training will come back to me and I can grow a sweet flower or two. I will keep ya updated on how it is growing (if it does I mean).

On Friday we went on a little picnic for dinner with Supe, Brittany, Riley, Anna and Bean. It was a really long drive up there and very winding. Riley and I got a little sick at some times but it was sure fun hitting a billion bumps going like 60. Thanks Supe!:) We got up there and made a fire and everyone else cooked some hot dogs. Moss and I decided to be different and we made some tin foil dinners.



One of them broke open on accident and lost some of its veggies but for a tin foil dinner they were pretty good. Good job Moss! I love you!
We attempted to watch a movie but only got half way through it cause it was too quiet and Bean wanted to test out some of his home made explosives Yeah we almost died from one of them, not really but it started to fly in our direction. It was kind of scary. Riley made some sweet peach cobbler. It was so good! I have not had any for a really long time and I really enjoyed it! Anna asked if I had been loosing weight, that was awesome to hear I guess this going to the gym is really working for me:) Well we then headed home and all the while hitting every bump in the road!
Another project

we have taken on is changing the handles on

the dresser and night stand that I made in wood shop. Although the cheap gold ones were great while they lasted I think we are going to like this new Bronze ones a little bit better. One bad thing happen though while we were putting them on, Moss found out I wasn't exactly the best hole driller back in my wood shop days. He was getting so frustrated trying to screw in a screw that was not meant to be crooked. We finally got them all in with just one being a little loose but oh well Moss says it can be a shock absorber when we open that drawer up.
5 comments:
haha! Looks and sounds like you guys have really been taking full advantage of your Spring Break (and it's only Tuesday, good job!) I love Moss' look on his face in that picture. You guys are too funny- and i love how active you guys always are!!
I love your blog. It makes me laugh :) Thanks for telling me about it. It sounds like you guys have had quite the exciting spring break so far. I'll see you at soccer thursday :)
Hey, so you miss my babies but not me? No, I don't have a phone yet it really sucks and I feel like I'm all alone in freakin' Liberty Utah! I should have a phone tomorrow. I will text you when it gets working again. It's been fun but I'm missing out on all the good sun(and my sisters:) down there. I LOVE my background! I should have told you earlier. Thanks for doing that. Oh, and I hope your flowers grow!
Hooooray for Spring Break!
I'm so glad you're planting flowers. I'll pray for them to grow and multiply and reak havoc all over your little garden of joy. it sounds like you're having a wonderful spring break too! holy cow. i'm jealous. i've just been working. but i don't really go to school anyhow...all i'm missing out on is Institute, and i'm quite sad about that.
Post a Comment