Spring Break is still going good and we have done a few more exciting things. Most of our days are spent hanging out at the pool, well I am working out or tanning and Moss is a working really hair. We have a fair relationship don't you think? Its really fun to see Moss and all the work he does, sometimes he even lets me clean the pools and I must say I am really good at it.
After getting home from work yesterday I decided to make some smoothies they were pretty dang good to. That has officially been named the spring break drink. Moss and I decided to pose for some shots to document our fun.

Last night we went over to Brandon and Tannaya's house and they made us some pretty good Phillipino food. We played imagniff, I love that game. It was sweet to see what everyone thought about each other. Supe then said that we should go repelling once it got dark. We all headed out to some place by chuckawalla. Everyone got all their gear on except for me because I was way too scared. The last and only time I went repelling i ended up flipping over and it was really scary. I know I am really lame but maybe someday I will be brave enough. I will go climbing any day because you are going up but coming down over that ledge is just way to scary. It was really fun for everyone else I am sure. I took a few pictures to show.
This is Moss looking great in his harness... yeah no one looks good in those things.


Moss looked great repelling down the mountain. It was the first time I ever saw him do it.


Brandon and Brittany were very prepared in there shoe wear. haha

Brandon looks pretty sweet in his head wrap! Brittany looks even cooler chilling looking granola.

3 comments:
The harness' look great! Maybe we should have your smoothies on Sunday? I think that would be a great idea. Good job on taking lots of pictures- that makes your blog so fun- especially to see Moss' facial expression in them! You guys are funny! Love ya!
By the way- I'm glad Bean's tail is gone too- I don't think it's a sign that they called it a he. (better not be anyway).
wow you are a quick blogger!! That was a very fun night! I will probably be posting pictures next week!! :) I am a slow blogger!
Yeah, about those harnesses, they might should be against the law! Something like indecent-is that a word-? exposure? You guys are so cool to have so much fun!!!! I changed diapers and started teaching Porter how to read this spring break! Is that so cool too? I love reading your blog, it makes me laugh EVERY TIME!!!! Keep it up.
Post a Comment