Thursday, August 27, 2009

Brenden's first Teeth:)

On August 14 I went to get Brenden out of his crib and he tried to suck on my finger which was weird. Well he bit down and it hurt...which meant he got some teeth! At first I thought it was just one but apparently he grew them in two's this time. He was a little crabby for a few days and had a running nose and a fever but he wasn't too bad. I was finally able to get a picture of them. He does not like to show them off so this was the best I could do.

4 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

GO BRENDEN!!!! Those are beautiful teeth!

Keisha said...

Good thing we don't rememeber how it feels when our first teeth come in! It would be painful...Good job Brenden on your first Teeth!Cute Boy!

The Key's said...

YAY! I'm so excited he's getting some little teeths :) Very fun! He's such a cute boy!

Julene said...

LOL! That is a funny picture...poor little guy! Sweet teeth!