It eventually turned into what should we do tonight. I ended up staying for the the reservation and just hanging out. Well it was time to close up the pool and we still didn't have a plan so Moss just said he needed to get some gas and invited me along. So Moss opened my door and I got in. I was impressed:) Then he turned on his car and the book of Mormon on tape was playing. I was like wow thats pretty cool. Little did I know that was the first of many books on tape I would catch him listening to haha. Well he turned that off and put on some black eyed peas and we headed to the gas station. Moss had some pretty sweet subs and speakers in his jeep so it was fun to go bumping down the boulevard. We got some gas and Moss asked if I wanted anything and I said no thanks. He seemed a little nervous cause he was having a hard time swiping his card haha. Moss will disagree on that but whatever. Moss asked again what I wanted to do and I said I just liked to drive around and he said oh good cause I do too. Oh cute our first thing in common:) Moss said ok I know what we should do, go for a drive in warner valley. I was like yeah sure, I know where that is...haha No idea! Turns out it was out past Stahlei farms. We headed out on a dirt road that eventually goes to hurricane.
It was seriously the funniest time I had had in a very long time. We just talked and talked. Moss mostly told stories about random adventures he had been on. I LOVED IT! I could still listen to Moss' stories all day long. We were extremely open with each other and knew about each other what most people learn in the first few months of dating. I was a little scared going out in the middle of no where with some kid I didn't know too well but I am VERY happy I did. We eventually made it to hurricane and we got on the freeway and headed back. I was SO sad the night was over and did not want to go home but Moss was being a good little boy and getting me home by midnight. We said our goodbyes and I thanked Moss for hanging out and he said we needed to do it again. I drove home and was one happy girl. I was excited to have something to write in my journal haha.
The next day I saw him at church and we talked for a second. I didn't know until later but Moss was going to asked me to go on another drive that sunday but he didn't have my number. Well that next Monday, the first day of college. I saw Moss sitting down in the counselors office and said hello and we talked. I thought he thought maybe I was a little annoying cause he was not saying much. Well I called Bonnie and told her I talked to him again and she was getting all excited for me. As I was talking to her I heard someone yell my name. I said oh my gosh Bonnie its him I will call you back . He ran up to me and we talked again about what classes he should take and then figured out we worked together again that night. Thank goodness for whoever was doing the schedule at the time haha:) That night we ended up going to a movie "The Lake House". I thought he was trying to hold my hang so I just went for it and thought what the heck this might be fun. I found out later he wasn't trying to. Which I still don't believe all the way haha:) Moss helped me through a lot of tough time and proved himself an AWESOME guy and the rest is history. Well we are still writing that history but I am VERY thankful I have this awesome guy to go through everything with. Thanks for asking me on a jeep ride Moss. I couldn't asked for a better guy.
Moss was very cute this year and got us some cheese and sparkling cider to eat and got me a rose:) I thought it was a very cute idea. Thanks Moss!
5 comments:
i dont think i really ever heard that whole story... but cute! that's so much fun, and yes, Moss is an AWESOME guy for you! That's super cute of what he did for you. Impressed he remembered your first date night! Happy Anniversary :)
What a fun story!Its the best feeling when your married to someone that has always loved you like you love them! I'm happy you found Moss! He's a great guy:)
What a great story! I actually remember one day when you and I were on campus talking, and he passed us or he was sitting up in the student services building or something, where we were, and you were like "Thats him! That's Moss!" What a fun time! You two are a great couple, he's just as lucky to have you as you are to have him! I love you guys!
Fun story! And cool that it is now recorded!
i have never heard the story of you two and i loved reading it! I was doing something the other day and Jay looked at me and said too bad you and Christie don't live close, you would be funny! :) it made me wish we were closer! loved the story and happy anniversary! :) ps...moving again!?!?!?! DANG!
Post a Comment