Saturday, August 15, 2009

Washington County Fair Baby Contest.

A few weeks ago my dad texted me and ask if I was going to put Brenden in the baby contest this year. I had been thinking about it a little bit since when I was little I won best physic (because I was VERY fat) and was thinking maybe Brenden could win that too. Well I got online and looked at what you had to do and then called Joanna to see if she would be nice enough to go with me. She said she would talked to Jason and let me know. I was getting pretty excited and nervous, not much goes on in my little life so this was a pretty big thing for me. Joanna told me Jason approved and so planned to go out there this week.
Before we headed out on wednesday I decided Brenden hair needed a little help. I am VERY glad he has hair but it was getting a little to long and starting to look girly so it was time for his first haircut ever! It was kind of sad cutting off the first hair he ever growed but it had to be done. Here it is before...

During...Brenden favorite new thing to do it shake his head back and forth. It is SO dang cute and I love it when he does it, except for when I was trying to cut his hair.

After...


We then headed out the fair and were like the first people to register haha. We got our time and made sure that Hailee could wear a bow and we all ready to show up on Friday. We also saw some sweet bears while we were out there. It was really weird and kinda sad but it was cool to see some up close.

Friday morning we headed out to the fair and got there like 20 minutes early haha. I just have a huge fear of being late to anything.

Well Brenden got judged first and he did very good. It was really awkward sitting there in front on 14 year olds that were just starying at you but I got him to smile and laugh a few times so that was good. Here we are waiting to be judged!

Joanna got a lame judge that was like on her phone half the time. I thought hailee looked dang cute but WHATEVER!

We were told that they would call up back later that day and tell us if we were a finalist. I was getting way nervous cause his number was number one and they had not called yet. Finally someone called and I screamed. Moss laughed and Brenden got scared haha. Well here we are not waiting to go out to the fair for the fianl judgeing at noon. He doens't need to get first place I think it would just be fun to get a trophy but we will see. Keep your fingers crossed. I may be biased but I think my baby Brenden is pretty dang cute!!!

3 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

Good work Brenden! At least you got a call lol.... Ya, too bad Hailee's judges were lamo-s. Oh well, I'm glad Brendedn did so good! Good work on makin a cute man!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I'm not biased but I think Brenden is SO cute! His red hair makes him who he is....Maybe Hailee should have red hair, then maybe she would have gotten a call back:)

The Key's said...

Brenden's such a cute man! Good work on getting him into the cute baby contest!! He definitely fits the category :)