Well it was our turn to go up there and be judged. We stood on the stage and it was kinda of awkward but Brenden seemed to not mind.
We then had to go over to the judges table and stand there and try to make our baby look even cuter. Well I know it's lame to say this but they didn't even ever look at Brenden. Apparently they we into the little skinny dark skinned babies. Not the cute chubby ones. He even tried to talk to them and they didn't care. Poor kid...
Well we then waited for the results...
Brenden was apart of the top 6 babies in his age group and then they narrowed it down to the top three. But sadly he was not apart of that. So we say that he got fourth:) Brenden did have quite the support group though. Thanks for coming everyone!
Our family!
It was a fun thing to do with Brenden!
5 comments:
Brenden gets a #1 vote from us! We think he is one cute kid!
I would have to agree with your inlaws - Brenden is #1(right along with Miss Hailee)!! He looked SO SO cute that day! You sure have a cute baby! That looked like so much fun! I'm glad you were able to do that with him
I think fat little babies are awesome! Brenden should have worn a speedo I guess....
Go Brenden!For getting 4th! I think he should of won 1st! He is so cute and big and I love it!
He has the cutest smile! I love the pictures! Ditto to the above comments!
Post a Comment