Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Life sucks and then you die...

Thats how I feel right now:( I know so much more could be going wrong but so much is. I just wish that people would stop trying to screw each other over. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST KEEP THEIR PROMISES! Yes I am angry! I am angry at people who made this economy go to crap. I hate that I had NOTHING to do with it. I was in High School doing what I should whilst people were out there trying to afford houses they could not. Thinking they could solve everything with money. I wish people would just live the values that there good mothers taught them. I wish people would just say what they mean and not sugar coat it. I am so sick of having to go through so many loop holes to get an answer to a simple question. I WANT FAIRNESS! I know I am not going to get it in this life but heck maybe people should try and be FAIR. I wish the college to offer classes when they say they are going to so it doesn't take 8 years to get a bachelors degree. I want people to NOT LIE! This life is hard enough why make it harder with web of lies. I wish there were more jobs available so you didn't have to work at a place that is making you have a nervous break down because everyone is being just plan STUPID! I want to not have to justify myself if I don't want to do something or if I do. This is how I feel and I don't care who knows. I am not perfect I am one FRUSTRATED woman right now. Until my issues are resolved this is how me and Moss will get through it...
Calm down it's just sparkling cider.

6 comments:

Julene said...

Ah, man. I'm sorry things are sucking. I wish we were closer so we could come help you pack or steal Brenden so you could pack without his help. But it sounds like that is not the only thing going wrong. I know what you mean when you say things could be worse, but they are bad enough. When things are cruddy, I sometimes think of people I know who have things way worse and try to be grateful I don't have it as bad as they do. But it still sucks and thinking that just makes me feel ungrateful and thus, worse. You should be happy though that you were able to use the word "whilst" in your blog. Maybe someday things will work out so our husbands can get done with school. It seems eternal!

The McInnes Family said...

Yes, life can be full of crap sometimes. It doesn't matter if you are living as you should crap still happens. You have every right to vent and I am glad that you were able to. I hope that it made you feel better. When I am having self pitty days it helps me if I give someone else service. Maybe that could work for you. I know you could make me dinner and watch my children for me tomorrow. Doesn't that sound like a lot of fun! I think it does! Let me know how I can help you. Even though I am far far away I can drive over there and take Brenden or whatever else you need. One good thing about this move is that you are a little bit closer to us!I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

Keisha said...

You have every right to be mad! Food makes me feel good these days so lets go to lunch or dinner and we'll just eat and eat and eat ok maybe we wont eat that much but lets do go to lunch or dinner!

kwBALE family said...

oh yeah christie! i agree with EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY!!! thank you for getting it out there for me :)

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Uh......should I have Jo come pick up Ryan from you? And Ossie? Sorry I'm not there to listen to the drama but I will be home soon. Please don't hurt my babies:)

Jason and Joanna said...

Bud, I'm sorry. I really truly am. At least dad got you some help for the move tonight :) If I didn't already have 2 kids on my hands, I would definitely take Breden for you, if you need to send Ossie my way, let me know and I can get him. Daisy is a good babysitter. Call me any time ;)