I'm sorry I won't be here to help this time.....I think this is a first and probably when I would be the most helpful since you have a little man now. Well, good luck!
I'm sorry bud! call me if I can help... eventhough I have 2 kids this week, I'll still do my very bestest to help you. text or call me when you're ready.
5 comments:
AMEN!!! You have no idea how much I know how you feel :) I'm sorry!!
I'm sorry I won't be here to help this time.....I think this is a first and probably when I would be the most helpful since you have a little man now. Well, good luck!
I'm sorry bud! call me if I can help... eventhough I have 2 kids this week, I'll still do my very bestest to help you. text or call me when you're ready.
Oh, my heck! You guys are moving? Where? When? Why?
NOT fun! I'm sorry! If you need help let me know!
Post a Comment