Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Babysitting Ossie

Brenden and I got the opportunity to babysit Bonnie's dog ossie the other day. I was excited because I love how Brenden reacts when ossie comes running after him. There is one problem though, they are both just little babies and don't know how to share and love to play with each others toys. They spent most the time doing this... playing tug-a-war with Brenden toys.
Finnaly they both just decided to play with each others toys:)Ossie also loved to grab Brenden's blanket and haul it around the house. He is just such a puppy it is so cute. After all the fun it was time for Brenden's nap so I took him to his bed and Ossie took his place on Brenden's boppy and hung out there and took his own nap. Thanks for letting us baby sit Bonnie! It was very fun and it was nice to have someone else to entertain Brenden for a little while.

7 comments:

The Key's said...

WAY WAY cute Bud! Ossy is stinkin cute! And Brenden is too :) I bet they had a fun time together! Maybe you should get a puppy too?! ;)

Jason and Joanna said...

That was super cute! Good thing they had eachother! Ossy is a fun puppy- and it's so funny to watch Brenden react :)

Keisha said...

I had fun too:) We should get together more often...Brenden I can't believe how big and how dang cute he is! Glad you enjoy that song to by the way;)Bonnies puppy is cute! I need a puppy but then again in 5 months I'll have my hands full with my little guy so maybe I'll hold off. You and Moss are so cute with Brenden It makes me REALLY excited:)

Aaron and Bonnie said...

You could do another baby, or maybe just a puppy for now. I'm sure Ossy had a great time with you and thanks so much for baby-sitting:)

Keisha said...

When I read bonnies comment I really thought the same thing as you they need to put a sign that says exactly what she said reserved for ladies with a butt load of kids!lol thats funny! you will be one tough girl carrying brenden around! Mothers with Billion pound babies would nice too! Does Moss work days or nights?

Joami said...

hi lovely dearest, i need your email what is it? so i can invite you. love ami.

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Ami, it is... lorinmoss@gmail.com Thanks!