Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bowling with the Visser Fam!

Last night Derek (our returned best friend) asked us if we wanted to go bowling. Moss and I then realized we had never gone together and neither had the bud. We were pretty excited about going. We headed over to Dixie bowl and had a sweet time. Mom and Dad Visser came along with Amanda and Travis. Moss was pretty good and got 2nd place with a score of 103. Here he is in action.

I however did not do so good and got last place with a score of 76 whoops. Therefore we won't show a picture of me bowling. I always tended to throw the ball down really hard, it was really embarrassing. So here is a picture of me and the bud just watching.

Derek's family was really nice and would hold him and keep him occupied. Derek and Brenden have become pretty good friends over this last couple of months. Derek has given him yet another nick-name, Beeger. Haha! Brenden just love his Uncle Derek. They even pull the same faces quite often too.
It was a lot of fun and Brenden seemed to enjoy playing with the bowling balls. I think he is pretty dang cute:) Maybe in a year he will be able to push one down the lane, we will see. For now he will just hit it.

6 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron and Bonnie said...

That picture of Brenden and the ball is very cute! You should blow it up and hang it in his room!

Amanda Jean said...

we had a lot of fun with you guys! it was a pleasure to hold Brenden and keep him occupied, he is so cute! Take care

Keisha said...

Fun! I have the same problem as you throwing the ball down too hard:)Lets double soon!

The Key's said...

haha that's funny -Russ and I actually doubled with some friends this past week and went bowling. Yeah pretty sure you got a better score than me :) I'm horrible! Brenden is SO stinkin cute! I love that picture and agree with Bonnie - it should for sure be blown up!

Julene said...

Looks like tons of fun! Always good to get out of the house and play even if it is a bit of a pain occasionally to drag around a baby. He looks like he was good, though and having fun. So cute!