While we were moving we figured out a great thing to keep Brenden happy. We have done it ever since. We set all his toys in front on him in a bin and tip it over and he just goes at it. It kept him busy for a how half hour once. It was so so nice!!!

Moss also found that Brenden loves Oreo sticks. He can give him a whole one and he can eat it without chocking or getting it all over him.

As always we have been enjoying our walks. When we are lucky Brenden will fall to sleep and look so dang cute!

Brenden also enjoys to wear his sun glasses. He loves to keep them on and just smiles the whole time. He doesn't even try to take them off.

We are still trying to get him to crawl but he does not want to. He just whines when we put him on his belly. Oh well I guess we will just have to stroll him everywhere.
5 comments:
SO cute!!I love how big he is!I can't wait for our little dudes to be friends!
haha, that's funny! good ways to keep the man entertained, good work!!!
Isn't he just the cutest grand kid you ever saw?
Cute! Eden loved a bin of toys just like that when she was little. So content, so contained--who needs a crawler? Love the sunglasses--so funny!
He is so dang cute! I love the sunglasses picture :) You have one cute little boy!
Post a Comment