Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My awkward family photo...haha

Getting photo's together for Russell wedding movie has been pretty fun, especially when I came across this gem.We were just such a happy family at this time I can't hardly stand it... Apparently Timmy felt the need to wear his comforter around this day. Russell has his trade mark smile, which means a straight face. My mom looks like it's been a rough day trying to get this picture together. And well my Dad seems oblivious as normal. One good thing is I have cute hair and I look skinny. haha:)

4 comments:

Keisha said...

LOL!!! Please put this on the Awkward family photo site...This is funny!!!!Thanks for sharing I needed a good laugh!

Melissa said...

this is so funny! i agree with Keisha, put it in the awkward family photo site. it deserves it! lol!

The Key's said...

When you showed this to me I couldn't stop laughing! I really hope it ended up in our video :) But I DO love your hair! SO much!! haha I can't stop laughing. Thanks for posting this. And thanks again for making our video! You have NO idea how much I appreicate it :) Can't wait to see it!

Lillypad Good Times said...

Anyone who has ever tried to get a family photo while having happy and cooperative teenagers will love this picture...I do! I vote to put it in the video:o)