It was Rodeo time again and as traditions goes all my family went on Thursday night. Except this time we got to bring along out little buddy. Even though he didn't really understand what was going on most the time he still enjoyed it. He sat nicely and starred at random things or was entertained by Bonnie. Our favorite part of the whole night was when they were trying to herd the sheep out of the arena and it wasn't going so smoothly. The sheep kept running away from them. The coolest part was when one of the sheep had had enough and was just going to jump over the people. That is when some dude tried to jump in front of him and they had a mid air collision with their heads. It was SO freaking funny! I would pay money to see that again.

Brenden and Moss just waiting for it to start.

I don't know why but Brenden always looks very confused in pretty much every photo we take. He was just loving it I am sure. (On the other hand Brayd was not at this moment I guess.)

Just watching the "freaking hoe down". Thats what Bonnie calls it.

4 comments:
looks like fun! I sure miss the rodeo and good ol st. george friends!
Baby Brenden loves the rodeo, especially because I tried to feed him the whole time we were there. At least I didn't let him fall down the cement stairs huh?
Haha! Sounds like fun time! Cute picts!
Brenden was quite entertained! He's just so cute! We had fun playing with him! It's always fun when babies start showing more and more of their personalities! I just want to squeeze him all the time :)
Post a Comment